Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Super Falcon Oparanozie facial cuts



Super Falcons striker Oparanozie Desire has slammed the Moroccan referee Lamayaa Lourarhi for not cautioning the Senegalese player who left her with four cuts on her head
in their 1-1 draw in Friday’s first leg African Women Nations Cup qualifier.

Oparanoize who had to give way for Chioma Wogu in the encounter following a head injury took to her Instagram wall to express her disappointment at the officiating of the game and show the horrific cuts and stitches on her forehead.
She also claimed the hosts sprinkled juju (harmful black magic substance) on the pitch while the game was on.

“I feel pity for @CAF_online and African football in general. It’s such a shame that referees are being used to manipulate games,” an apparently angry Oparanozie wrote.

“Who would have believed there was no caution for this injury let alone a sending off? Would you believe if I told you I was standing on my feet when this happened? Those were boot studs (soft) raised as high as my height leaving me with four different cuts and there’s was no form of caution whatsoever.

“Or am I to complain of the substance (juju) sprinkling on the pitch while game was on which the Moroccan ref LAMYAA LOURARHI did nothing about even after series of complaints.”

No comments: